Making America Move Again!™
Make sure to first join the STRAVA FitterLives Club:
Then enter your details above to participate in the monthly FitMiles™ Challenge where we measures every participant's monthly FitScore™. A FitGift™ reward is then given to every woman and man with the highest recorded FitScore.
Using STRAVA data and a unique formula, the results are based on a combination of distance ridden, time in the saddle, elevation climbed, as well as his or her age (we call it FitAge™).
FitGift™ rewards will vary monthly and may include merchandise or services from any FitterLives™ community partner. A member's FitMiles will change over time as the 'miles' are redeemed against products our community. A member's FitScore is like a personal 'fitness odometer' which grows over time. As our merchants and partner community grows (particularly with healthcare and insurance companies), a person's FitScore can be used to evaluate an individual's insurance eligibility and allow for individual/group purchase of data-driven FitSurance™ plans endorsed by select health insurance companies globally.
For companies interested in joining the FItterLives™ community to offer their FitGift rewards, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly FitMiles™ Challenge Reward
$100 FitGift™ Card
for every man and woman with the highest FitScore™
Criteria and rules for the FitMiles Challenge:
- Must be a FitterLives™ STRAVA Club member (join here)
- Must 'follow' EspenUSA (FitterLives Founder) on STRAVA
- Complete sign-up form above and await e-mail confirmation
- Minimum weekly distance requirement is 100 miles
- Maximum monthly distance used for calculation is 1,500 miles
- Non-professional cyclists only
- One reward per individual per year
- Subject to individual FitScore for relevant month
- Winners will be contacted via email within one week of the monthly challenge's closing and shared on social media.